Sunday, January 11, 2009
PETS
I have noticed on my "blog stocking" adventures that several people have gotten new pets...mostly cute puppies. If I were to get a puppy I would get a Great Dane. And his/her name would be 'Pony'. We currantly have no pets, unless you count a cat that was left by someone who used to live in this complex, the neighbor and Leven feed him...What kind of pet do you have? If you do not have a pet, what kind would you like to have?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We had a Great Dane for about two days last year. Bob wanted it so bad, and he drove up to San Diego and bought one. Potty training it was nuts! This thing would pee, and it would flood the house! He couldn't take it, so he gave it to an employee.
If I could have a pet I would have another mini weiner dog. Frank was the most wonderful dog in the world!
yikes..there is always that, and moms dog, come to think of it chewed up everything..they had to get new carpet when she was done chewing.....
Besides that I am having trouble with the potty training with a boy...hummmmm
MAYBE i will stick to fish, and call it Dane LOL
Yeah, potty training puppies isn't fun...I should be getting pampered at some spa instead I am picking up poop! ... Call the fish Pony, what the heck!
Post a Comment