I know it is already the 10th...I have not said a peep...I will say Primary will never be the same...Leven is in there now. His teacher said "He is all boy!" LOL...Santa was good, he brought Leven his own computer, which he loves, and a Thomas train set thingy, and some extra track for it. His Pop-pop brought him some Speed racer cars, and the movie and his is in love with those..he calls them all "Spig Racer" lol....
I will attempt to post a picture...it will be from my cell phone, not a fancy digital camera...just my beloved voyager...it does take somewhat decent photos for a phone..go figure....
I will try to post more often...but, classes start tuesday...one of the 2 i have left...yay..this one is Math 105 joy...my most least favorite subject :) ... wish me luck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so proud of you for hanging in there with school! Can you believe you are just about done? Then what?
THANK YOU!!
DISNEYLAND of course LOL
Move on to the next round of classes...at least I will have one degree!!
I'm proud of you too Kim! You are awsome! Leven is lucky to have you. I hope he has fun in Sunbeams. The Hansens are great - I hope they never get released, at least not until my kids are done with them. ;)
Post a Comment