Monday, May 18, 2009

MY HAIR...

Well, as you may know. I am going through chemo. One of the side effects, they tell you about, is YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR HAIR. Well, as of most of us, we like our hair. I would rather cut it all off myself than to have it fall out in chunks. So, I asked Wendy to bring her clippers when she came down. She did...we joked how she would give me several different styles first.. However, it was not that fun. Kind of emotional. I am glad that she was the one to share that with me.
This week was hell. It was not fun. Dr's everyday to check blood, and to get a shot to help build up my white cells. I did however get a needed break from radiation. I only have ten more of those treatments left. From this i have very very bad burns. It peels in sheets. Painful too. ugh. Oh well it all will be done in August.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Say...Nice photo! I seriously doubt that I would look as beautiful as you do sporting that new doo!
Keep smiling!

Laydee said...

my husband wont let me shave mine...:(

kimberly said...

thanks guys :) love you both :)