This morning the boy did not want to go to 'school'. Instead he requested to go to work with me to see Debra...she is my asst. manager. So, when we were driving by the store this am, he said as we drove by, hey, go see Debra...then i said she is at home, he then replied, go to her house.
I wonder how long this don't want to go to school will last....I took him and of course the BIG tears were rolling down his cheeks, I gave him a hug and a kiss, he looked up at me with the SAD SAD puppy dog eyes as i left...When I picked him up, he was happy and had a good day..he was listening to his teacher. :) yay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are you sure he was saying "Debra" and not "Sabra?" Ha ha ha.
LOL
Post a Comment