Sunday, November 30, 2008

quite Sunday

It was a nice quite day for the most part. Leven was calm at church today, no circus tent had to be erected at our seat!! Our home teachers came over today as well.
Now that Thanksgiving day is over, not that I am not thankful on a daily basis...but, now the Christmas season is in full swing...I typically am a scrooge...bah humbug...I love the reason for this time of year, but, I do not really get into the shopping and all of that...i dunno...I do like to go look at Christmas lights...my grandmother and I used to go with the kids every year. One year, I had just had a kidney stone removed and was home from hospital the day before, we took the kids to pizza hut and off we went. They would complain because sometimes she would slow down for the houses with one light...and speed by the ones with many.

P.S. I am thankful for spell check :)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I am thankful for sisters :)