Ahhh well now what? I could tell you all about me...there really is not much to tell...
I have three fabulous...well somewhat fabulous...actually they all at some point in time given me way too much greif!!! At this point in time Shannon and her family (Chris and Giovanni) live in Blythe...Rob and his family (Page and their son Zion) are in Sacto, Ca. Whitney and her family (Michael and Talon) live here in Yuma. Leven, lives with me, I am lucky to have him with me he is a great little boy!! I am sure there will be lots of his adventures blogged on here, as that is who I spend most of my time with...except the nessesary evil called WORK.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome! Get goin' on this thing! I need pics, stories, laughs, and wisdom. Let's go!
Hey Sista! This should be fun, now that you are here...I haven't been faithful at all...you are a great writer and will keep me coming back for more I am sure! :) Love you!
Post a Comment