Friday, November 14, 2008

yay...friday...

YAY it is finally FRIDAY!!
I would like to ask a question!? Okay I work at a gas station...can you tell me why half of the people do not look at what pump they are on??? OR why do they get mad when we ask to see their ID to use their credit card??? OR they get mad if we wont just turn on the pumps??? OR WHY do they leave sugar and creamer spilled all over the counter, or even better, wipe their booties with paper towels, and toss it in the waste paper basket...??? or the floor. I often wonder if they do this at home?!!

1 comment:

Sabra said...

In Mexico you don't throw paper in the toilets. It clogs 'em up. Their underground system isn't like ours. It can't handle it. Anyway, that's why they throw it in the trash. That's what I am told anyway.